DR SAIFALDIN ZAMAN AL-DARRAJI
- PhD Biotechnology
- MSc in Laser/Biology
- BSc in Biology
Foreign policy and international Security Consultant.
Languages: Arabic, English (fluent), Conversational French and German.
Social statuse: Maried.
- Diplomat, 2013- to date Ministry of Foreign Affairs(disarmament section)
- (currently serving at the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq/ London since July 2016, Director of Counter-Terrorism and political affairs (government and parliament )
- Captain, 2005-2013, 42nd Brigade, 11th Infantry Division Command, Iraqi Army Baghdad/Iraq
- Head of Pollution Committee, 2004-2005, Office of the Inspector General / Ministry of Health. Baghdad.
As a representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
CBRN (Chemical Biological Radiology Nuclear Response Team)
Committee of the National Control Authority.
National Committee for Biological Risk Management.
American Society for Microbiology member.
President of Al Mada Organization for Development and Strategic Studies (NGO)
Vice President of Development Institute for Human Resources Development.(NGO)
Founding member of the Iraqi Development Organization.(NGO)
Member of the Iraqi Association for Management and Development.(NGO)
General Supervisor of Noor Al-Huda Institute for the Care of Autism and Mental Disability
- Certificate of participation / course of the consultant in the industry of public opinion and campaign management. Germany.
- Certificate of participation / session of the conclusion of international conventions and treaties / EU Commission.
- Certificate of participation / session of negotiation and crisis and conflict management / Commission of the European Union.
- Certificate of Participation / Diplomatic and Public Relations Course / Diplomatic Cultural Institute / Germany.
- Certificate of participation / course in crisis and conflict management / London.
- Certificate of participation / course of the official spokesman and how to deal with the media / Lebanon.
- Participation Certificate / Training Course for Basic Trainers, Ebdaa Center for Training and Human Resource Development / Lebanon.
- Certificate of Participation / Development Course in Public Relations / South Korea.
- Participation Certificate / International Protocol / Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Course in Political Philosophy: An Introduction. Taught from October 2014 to January 2015 by Prof. Dr. Andrea Römmele, Henrik Schober, And Eva Savinova.
- Course inThe European Union in Global Governance, Taught from May 2015 to July 2015. Introductory course to the study of the European Union as an international actor from the perspective of European and International Law, European Studies and International Relations. Global Governance Program of the European University.
- Governance & Policy Advice: How Political Decisions Come to Life Taught from October 2014 to February 2015 by Professor Furio Cerutti.
- Certificate of participation / course of political analysis and appreciation of the political situation / Amman / Jordan.
- Certificate of participation / course of economic needs, strategy and practice of security / Institute of International Peace for Strategic and International Studies.
- Hold a certificate of proficiency in English / Mustansiriya University / Faculty of Languages.
- Hold a certificate of competence in the use of electronic calculator / University of Baghdad / Computer Center.
- Certificate of participation in the training of young leaders of the Iraqi Institute for the preparation of young leaders.
- Certificate of Participation / Strategic Planning Course / Iraqi Center for Creativity and Development.
- Certificate of participation / course of human rights law NGO Department / Iraq.
- I have many thanks and appreciation books for my participation as a researcher and lecturer in scientific and political conferences.
- I have provided many developmental courses for political and youth figures, and has conducted many panel discussions.
- Vitamin D Status and its Receptor Genes BsmI, FokI, ApaI, TaqI Polymorphism in Relation to Glucose Metabolism in Obese Iraqi Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients.
Al-Darraji SZ , Al-Azzawie HF, and Al-Kharsani AR College of Science, Baghdad University, Iraq , Iraqi National Diabetic Center, College of Medicine, Al-Mustansiryia University, Iraq.
- Associations between TaqI Polymorphisms in Vitamin D Receptor Gene and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Obese Iraqi Population
Saifaldin Z AL-Darraji, Hassan F AL-Azzawie and Abbas M AL-Kharsani.
Dr Saifaldin Zaman Al-Darraji